Thursday, January 15, 2009

Late night forray into fabric flowers...

Bored, yet again, on another late night (when I was supposed to be doing homework) I started making fabric flowers from stuff I found around my craft room. The fabric is all repurposed, either from manufactured items that I had cut up already or from stuff that I had made but didn't like. The beads I used were all from old broken jewelry that I have hoarded like there was going to be a shortage.The only thing new on these was the thread I used to sew the beads on.

I then became aware that I have 20 or so fabric flowers and NOTHING to do with them. So, I started dreaming up ways to use them... here's what I came up with:



These ar just the blue ones... I have purple and black too.



1 comment:

  1. That is lovely...I especially like the burnt/sewn edges...very water lily!

    ReplyDelete